What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies, old and new

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amy0x said:
Those guys aren't 'real' though, in real life my dream guy is big - tall and chunky with a lot of hair and tattoos :p

Ah werewolf not vampire then.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amy0x said:
That's funny you say that because my fiancé is a wolf man haha

Never met him.....but if you were to call him that later (don't know when the next full moon is), then who knows what might happen. Keep us posted. There was once a super-villain known as Gorillaman. (Gorilla actually means hairy man).

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I absolutely loved pirates of the Caribbean 4 the other night! I also watched The Ugly Truth again. I love that man, he is just too gorgeous!

HedgeHogLuvva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Armageddon, the moon has craters, so it obviously has been hit by meteors, when will it be the earth's turn?

Or has the human race been wiped out once before? And that we have risen from the dead?

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You are so funny! Do you like disaster movies? My favourites are The Day After Tomorrow and Independence Day and for amusement 2012( outrageous silliness). And Mars Attacks.

HedgeHogLuvva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
You are so funny! Do you like disaster movies? My favourites are The Day After Tomorrow and Independence Day and for amusement 2012( outrageous silliness). And Mars Attacks.

Defo, tbh, i just like movies full stop lol

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yup! Movies are my number one love although my books are a close second. Mind you music as well. Aw, heck all of them!

HedgeHogLuvva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yup! Movies are my number one love although my books are a close second. Mind you music as well. Aw, heck all of them!

Work being the very last?

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot just pick a few, there are way too many to choose from =) But I like sci-fi, adventure, action, comedy and drama.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A man after my own heart! Great choices too! I have too many to name but I still give my choices so that others can remember to watch an old favourite!

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am al for new movies, but yes there are just those classics you cannot help but love, I love anything with or done by Mel Brooks.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol, yes, he his hilarious! The Robin hood one and I can't remember the others but all good.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Lol, yes, he his hilarious! The Robin hood one and I can't remember the others but all good.

Blazing Saddles is one of my favourites.

Most reactions

Latest posts