What's new
Apple iPad Forum

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies, old and new

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Joined
Feb 12, 2011
Messages
8,930
Reaction score
399
Location
Somerset-UK
Sabrina

Sabrina with Harrison ford. I've seen the original with Audrey Hepburn and Humphrey bogart. We watched the pirates of the Caribbean the black pearl last night.
 
OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Joined
Feb 12, 2011
Messages
8,930
Reaction score
399
Location
Somerset-UK
Are you a romcom girl as well, I have a vast collection! A big Jane Austen collector, I've got most of the versions, tv and films. Pride and prejudice is my ultimate favourite!
 
OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Joined
Feb 12, 2011
Messages
8,930
Reaction score
399
Location
Somerset-UK
I loved The Mummy series. I hated the new one though because I like the actors to be the same all the way through. If the film does well, you've got to keep the same actors otherwise it spoils it for me. Oh, and scorpion king as well
 

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Joined
Apr 19, 2011
Messages
1,262
Reaction score
6
Location
London
Hayles66 said:
I loved The Mummy series. I hated the new one though because I like the actors to be the same all the way through. If the film does well, you've got to keep the same actors otherwise it spoils it for me. Oh, and scorpion king as well

The Mummy films were great....disagree on The Scorpion King front though.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF
 
OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Joined
Feb 12, 2011
Messages
8,930
Reaction score
399
Location
Somerset-UK
Why? The rock was great! He was gorgeous! He was, oh, alright, he's cute alright! Yes, I'm married!
 

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Joined
Apr 19, 2011
Messages
1,262
Reaction score
6
Location
London
Hayles66 said:
Why? The rock was great! He was gorgeous! He was, oh, alright, he's cute alright! Yes, I'm married!

The Rock, really, clearly I don't know you as well as I thought. thought you were more a George Clooney or Johnny Depp kinda gal!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF
 
OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Joined
Feb 12, 2011
Messages
8,930
Reaction score
399
Location
Somerset-UK
Hey, I love them too, but he's kind of cute too. I wouldn't go for that type of course, they usually love themselves too much. I also love Matthew McConnaughy.
 

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Joined
Apr 19, 2011
Messages
1,262
Reaction score
6
Location
London
Hayles66 said:
Hey, I love them too, but he's kind of cute too. I wouldn't go for that type of course, they usually love themselves too much. I also love Matthew McConnaughy.

Which woman doesn't ? (my wife I hope).

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF
 

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Joined
May 9, 2011
Messages
133
Reaction score
1
Location
England
Website
www.facebook.com
Hayles66 said:
Hey, I love them too, but he's kind of cute too. I wouldn't go for that type of course, they usually love themselves too much. I also love Matthew McConnaughy.

Omg yes! He is one of the sexiest guys on the planet, along with sawyer from lost & Jude law ;)
 

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Joined
Apr 19, 2011
Messages
1,262
Reaction score
6
Location
London
Amy0x said:
Omg yes! He is one of the sexiest guys on the planet, along with sawyer from lost & Jude law ;)

Typical. All you girls are a sucker for rugged good looks, a chiselled chin with iron board abs aren't you. Sorry was looking in my mirror again.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF
 

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Joined
May 9, 2011
Messages
133
Reaction score
1
Location
England
Website
www.facebook.com
iPad 2 is cool said:
Typical. All you girls are a sucker for rugged good looks, a chiselled chin with iron board abs aren't you. Sorry was looking in my mirror again.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Those guys aren't 'real' though, in real life my dream guy is big - tall and chunky with a lot of hair and tattoos :p
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Top