What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing Files App

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You’ll find there are few current apps that still support iOS 10. You’d be better off buying an iPad new enough to use the latest version of iPadOS. Used or refurbished devices can be had at a discount compared to the cost of a new iPad.

OP
H

hcccs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already have a newer iPad. The old one is being used for other things. I have two different apps for photos, Photos and PhotoMgrPro and they contain different photos. I want to transfer the photos from one of them and delete the app. For that I need a files app that works the same way as Windows Explorer, I can't find a suitable one. Any suggestions?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Unless the PhotoMgrPro app has a feature that lets you export directly to Photos, you probably won't be able to do so on the iPad itself. The app should have methods to export their photos to a computer, or perhaps to a cloud service like DropBox. Your best bet is to do that, than then import from tht source back to Photos on the iPad.

I can't tell you about how to get photos out of PhotoMgrPro, but it's fairly easy to import from DropBox and a few other cloud services. There are also several apps for transferring photos between your computer and the iPad. I've always used Photosync by touchbyte for this and other large transfers of photos not easily done direclty from the iPad. That said, I haven't used it in a long while. Not since the newer iPadOS versions anyway.

*Note. There are several apps named Photoscync and similar. Be cautious and make sure you get the one from touchbyte, or do some research and get a photo transfer app you like better. Photosync works with iOS 9 and later, so should work with your older iPad.

IMG_0078.jpeg

Most reactions

Latest posts