What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirroring

Donners

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys. I use an HDMI cable hooked into my iPad for some great video on my TV. My MLB at bat app is the best with the picture simply stunning.

Does anyone use mirroring and if so what apps does it work well with?

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
with iOS 5 you will be able to this wirelessly.

im assuming only if you have apple tv of course. for us with normal tv wouldnt we still need an hdmi cable? i cant find any comment anywhere that says otherwise.

i quote - " Which means you can wirelessly — and securely — stream whatever’s on your iPad 2 to your HDTV via Apple TV"

ashley69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Donners said:
Hey guys. I use an HDMI cable hooked into my iPad for some great video on my TV. My MLB at bat app is the best with the picture simply stunning.

Does anyone use mirroring and if so what apps does it work well with?

Hi
Where did you purchase the hdmi cable from.
Thanks
Ash

ashley69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ashley69 said:
Hi
Thanks
Ash

Just found it on apple store. It's and adaptor you use then use a hdmi cable.
Thanks

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score

im assuming only if you have apple tv of course. for us with normal tv wouldnt we still need an hdmi cable? i cant find any comment anywhere that says otherwise.

i quote - " Which means you can wirelessly — and securely — stream whatever’s on your iPad 2 to your HDTV via Apple TV"

this is correct!!!!!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

this is correct!!!!!

Awesome! I am getting the ATV soon!

ajricaud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently the Apple TV outputs only 720p but I have read that you can jailbreak them and up the output resolution to 1080p ("full HD").

OP
D

Donners

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ashley69 said:
Hi
Thanks
Ash

You get the connector at the apple store but buy an cheap HDMI lead elsewhere, as Apple's is overpriced and there is no difference in quality

larla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The last I had heard, the iOS5 wireless mirroring wasn't working for some apps (like HboGo). Has this changed with later versions of iOS5? HboGo needs to be on the big screen.

Most reactions

Latest posts