What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will there ever being "Mirroring" for iPad 1?

DoubleJ210

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm not really new here but never really post, more lurking than anything, but I just have to check on this.

The iPad 2 is really nice but I can't justify spending the money on it when I have the first iPad. The main thing that got my attention about the new iPad is the HDMI adapter with mirroring. When I heard it could be used with the first iPad I was ecstatic, but of course now my joy has been lost after reading that the mirroring option will only be available to iPad 2 users.

I know the adapter can still be used with Netflix and other videos but really I don't it for that, I really just wanted to be able to play the games other options on my TV.

Do you think that Apple will ever 'allow' the first iPad to use 'mirroring' or will it take a jailbreak to finally do it (which I'd rather not do but will consider it if it comes down to the only option)?

Most reactions

Latest posts