What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

March 22

Martinm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I herd the same thing, im gonna head out at 4am hoping to get my preferable model 32gb wifi black.

Note: this is only rumored and most likely false, but i did hear it from an apple employee.

JasonFJ40

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really? I called my Apple store today (Ohio) and asked the employee who I talked with if there was going to be another "big" day. She told me that they'd been receiving small shipments nearly each day since launch, but that they had no idea how many/type they'd be receiving in advance of each shipment. I hope you're right.....and good luck!

naman919

iPF Noob
Reaction score
there was an article stating that apple shipments were being held a day at stores so that correct stock could be accounted for. meaning any shipments today are held until tomorrow, etc. if you heard big shipments tomorrow, then go wednesday.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
C

CarissaGronski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And the rumors rang true! I got there (King of Prussia Mall) at 8, they opened the store and hour early at 9 and said that they had plenty for everyone. Some of the 3G colors and carriers were limited though. But I was about the 40th in line, everyone was getting 2, and when I was leaving they still weren't worried about having enough to go around. I was able to leave by 930, iPad in hand. :)

They were also doing free setup assistance, which I HIGHLY recommend if you've never had an apple product before, as this is NOT the time to block the genius bar because you can't figure out how to set up a gmail account.

There were still at least a hundred people there by the time I left, and the salespeople said that this was the biggest line they've had since the release.

Most reactions

Latest posts