What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, iPads starting to leave Lantau Island

Sissey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Things are starting to happen now after 4 days in exile on Lantau Island. I received the update that my iPad arrived in Anchorage at 0600 this morning. My delivery date is still tomorrow March 23 by 4:30 pm.

I guess after the shipment clears customs it's on to Memphis, back to Portland, OR and then by truck up to Southwest Washington. This has been a long wait since ordering at 1:34 am PST on the 11th but things are starting to happen and I'm excited to know my iPad2 has made it's way into the United States.:)

fisk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately, mine is still sitting in Lantau as of a few minutes ago. My delivery date is listed as the 24th, so it still has two days. We'll see.....

Does anyone know if FedEx will really go from Alaska to Memphis and then back to Oregon? I understand the main hub is in Memphis, but shheeeesh, that's really out of the way...

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine cleared customs in Anchorage

then sent on to Newark with the final destination being Washington DC. It was due on the 23rd but actually arrived on the 21st.

Why would yours take a trip to Memphis?????????

Most reactions