What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got My IPAD 2 Early, Heres What You Do....

Macmutt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple Retail Stores Sell IPAD 2's every morning starting Tuesday through Friday.

They usually have a minimum of 80 to 140 each morning, you must arrive to the store as early as possible 6am or 7am, and at 8:30 am they will hand out tickets, giving you a ticket with your chosen model IPAD 2.

Once you have it, then you just wait for the store to open at 9am and buy your IPAD 2.

Thats exactly how i got mine, no need to call your local store, every store in the country is doing the same thing, heard it straight from the Apple rep's this morning.

So for those who are still waiting for a reserve or online order head out early tuesday morning and get it in person.

Last edited:

kofjay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I lived in new York too, but they told me that they are open at 8am if iPad 2 is available.
I got in the line at 8:30 and got it at 9:15.
I bought it at soho

Last edited:

Most reactions