What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magic with the iPad!

Valkrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope I don't get an infraction for this.

A very good magician using an iPad for his tricks. It is in German and if you push the CC under the video (on Youtube rather than on here) you get English sub titles.

Hope you enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just posted the same video a couple days ago and ya, the guy is good. LOL

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hope I don't get an infraction for this.

LOL . . . not sure you will be hunted and killed for posting a link. But I have seen links removed and other allowed. Apparently, some links are A-OK as long as they further the discussion. I do not post them because when they catch you, Knuckles, a loyal IPF thug (is that a politically correct term these days?) tracks you down and sends you to China to build iPads. I was sent there and I had to laminate iTunes Gift Cards and paint each one with Scratch-Off paint.

Be afraid, be V E R Y A F R A I D!

OP
Valkrider

Valkrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL . . . not sure you will be hunted and killed for posting a link. But I have seen links removed and other allowed. Apparently, some links are A-OK as long as they further the discussion. I do not post them because when they catch you, Knuckles, a loyal IPF thug (is that a politically correct term these days?) tracks you down and sends you to China to build iPads. I was sent there and I had to laminate iTunes Gift Cards and paint each one with Scratch-Off paint.

:D Hope that doesn't happen to me.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:

Something isn't right here, you should still be in China, I'll have a word with admin to have you re-shipped out in the hold of a cargo ship.

The Archangel

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Something isn't right here, you should still be in China, I'll have a word with admin to have you re-shipped out in the hold of a cargo ship.

The Archangel

I slipped away in the dead of night. All I remember is I think I married a lovely Chinese woman and adopted her grandparents.

Most reactions

Latest posts