What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Letterman's Top Ten iPad Questions

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEjPqlfQtd4"]YouTube - Top Ten Questions to Ask Yourself Before Waiting in Line for the iPad David Letterman HD 1080p[/ame]

The Apple iPad continues to make it's national TV appearances and last night appeared on David Letterman's Late night talk show. His short 2-3 minute review is actually better then some "tech" reviews I've seen over the past few days. His theme for the night was "Top Ten Questions to ask yourself while waiting in line for the iPad". Check out the video above for a good laugh!

rorschach23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
watching him try handling the iPad was like watching a monkey trying to set the clock on a VCR. hell, the guy probably still uses a VCR. EPIC FAIL.

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Letterman probably isn't a neophyte, but I'll bet he's not far from it :)

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Letterman is brilliant! I bet he took that iPad home, put it on his network and called the wife over telling her how slick and neat it is.

Most reactions