What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

LizzyG76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in the cave with Harry and Dumbledore. I've released/moved the apparition ring that was held by (what looked like) bicorn horn. I went to get into the other apparition ring next to where it was (the one that should transport me to the one I just moved), but both Harry and Dumbledore just stand there with a ring of arrows around their wand. I'm pushing the button that should make them apparate, but nothing happens except for the ring of arrows. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

I jumped on the floating rocks back to the beginning but I'm not sure how to get out of here now...maybe illuminate all 3 lights around the darkened doorway, but how? If i try to take the light from the first little island, it closes the gate and doesn't allow me to jump back across to where the doorway is?

Last edited:

JOY88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get the red bricks in the park (5-1) and in the Gringotts Vault (8-1)?

Kimkimmy127

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in the cave with Harry and Dumbledore. I've released/moved the apparition ring that was held by (what looked like) bicorn horn. I went to get into the other apparition ring next to where it was (the one that should transport me to the one I just moved), but both Harry and Dumbledore just stand there with a ring of arrows around their wand. I'm pushing the button that should make them apparate, but nothing happens except for the ring of arrows. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

I jumped on the floating rocks back to the beginning but I'm not sure how to get out of here now...maybe illuminate all 3 lights around the darkened doorway, but how? If i try to take the light from the first little island, it closes the gate and doesn't allow me to jump back across to where the doorway is?

You need to chose one of the arrows with your movement joystick to go from one ring to the other so you don't have to go over the rocks again. You'll need to go back and forth to get enough balls of light to open the cave entrance.

LizzyG76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to chose one of the arrows with your movement joystick to go from one ring to the other so you don't have to go over the rocks again. You'll need to go back and forth to get enough balls of light to open the cave entrance.

Thank you so much - this was making me nutso!!!

caireboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck in the area where u have to kill 5 dementor dummies in year 5. I'm in a square room with a fire place and only have luna, ginny, Ron and hermione. I have made 4 of the dummies appear and blown them up but now am left with a locked chest with a clear tube/pipe above containing a key and a jumble of Lego to its right needing wingardium but it says "this object requires dark magic to build". The blow machine that blew up one of the four dementors is still there and a 'steaming' box to right of fire but none do anything with any spell. Please help me find the 5th dementor and escape this room. Thanks xx

bashfulpixie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in the Three Broomsticks trying to get butterbeer for Slughorn. I can't figure out how to get upstairs other than with the pets. But I can't get any of my characters upstairs to finish the level since the only door I see has to be opened by a strong character and all I have is Harry, Ron and Hermione. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Nevermind. Finally got it.

Last edited:

Frankjack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help!!

I'm only on the first level trying to get into hogsmeade.... It keeps telling me I need spectrespecs but I've got no idea where these r or how to get them... And I don't even know of these will help me get across te river which I don't know how to do either

Someone please help :-S

JOY88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm only on the first level trying to get into hogsmeade.... It keeps telling me I need spectrespecs but I've got no idea where these r or how to get them... And I don't even know of these will help me get across te river which I don't know how to do either

Someone please help :-S

You aren't actually stuck, believe it or not. Those little lightening bolt messages are for regular play and free play. At this point you have no way of getting any specktorspecks. Any Luna character has them as her special ability instead of a pet. In free play you will use a Luna character to 'see' three snow men. You can only build them with specktorspecks. Blow each up and you get a character stud, can't remember who.

As for the river Reducto both ice blocks on the other side of the river. Use the WL (Levitating charm) to move them into place. Jump on each ice block in the river to cross the river.

I hope that helps and was clear. If not let me know.
Joy88

kamii234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in the Three Broomsticks trying to get butterbeer for Slughorn. I can't figure out how to get upstairs other than with the pets. But I can't get any of my characters upstairs to finish the level since the only door I see has to be opened by a strong character and all I have is Harry, Ron and Hermione. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Nevermind. Finally got it.

how did you get it??? im still stuck there.

Hallie Potter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, having a problem too - I'm stuck at the cave, after Harry and Dumbledore fight against some Inferi for the first time, when they are standing on that platform in front of that snake or plant or what it is & it tells me to push that button to move it but nothing happens when I do? Please help!

Okay figured it out :)

Last edited:

Zghying

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck in the area where u have to kill 5 dementor dummies in year 5. I'm in a square room with a fire place and only have luna, ginny, Ron and hermione. I have made 4 of the dummies appear and blown them up but now am left with a locked chest with a clear tube/pipe above containing a key and a jumble of Lego to its right needing wingardium but it says "this object requires dark magic to build". The blow machine that blew up one of the four dementors is still there and a 'steaming' box to right of fire but none do anything with any spell. Please help me find the 5th dementor and escape this room. Thanks xx

I also cant figure this out either. Thanks.

albinogoth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do i kill the locket horcrux with the sward. Maybe im just stupid but ive been stuck there 2 days and cant figure it out.

icechamp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You aren't actually stuck, believe it or not. Those little lightening bolt messages are for regular play and free play. At this point you have no way of getting any specktorspecks. Any Luna character has them as her special ability instead of a pet. In free play you will use a Luna character to 'see' three snow men. You can only build them with specktorspecks. Blow each up and you get a character stud, can't remember who.

As for the river Reducto both ice blocks on the other side of the river. Use the WL (Levitating charm) to move them into place. Jump on each ice block in the river to cross the river.

I hope that helps and was clear. If not let me know.
Joy88

I am stuck here too. I am trying to WL the ice blocks in to place and I cannot get them to do anything however the left one I can make hover but when I try and move it, it falls back down to it's original position. HELP please!!!

JOY88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck here too. I am trying to WL the ice blocks in to place and I cannot get them to do anything however the left one I can make hover but when I try and move it, it falls back down to it's original position. HELP please!!!

Look closely at the screen. There is a purple light glowing around the object. Normally there is just the little brick icon blinking to let you know that you need to hit that button. What is less obvious is on the left side of the screen there is this little white bubble in what looks to me like a dish. That is to indicate that you also have to use your thumb control to move the object into place. That silly little icon isn't very noticeable and is one that will be an issue in several places throughout the game (most notably in the last chapter of the last book where you have to move the sorting hat. Can you tell that was the bane of my existence?).

The way to do it - as far as I remember is to hit the brick icon on the right to make it glow at the same time as moving your thumb control on the left. You will have to play around with the thumb control to get it to move the correct way then once you get it in place you have to hold it there. If you let go too soon it will annoyingly float back to where it was.

I hope that helps more.
Joy88

Most reactions

Latest posts