What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

OP
E

EA77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How did you get the pet to unlock cage behind the bookcase. The only two people you can use is the Wesley brothers?

You're in the Year 5 Weasley Storeroom, right? If so, you go into "pet" mode, which is actually a little black sneaky detonator (or something like that). Walk it over to the cage and tap the wand button and it will explode the cage, releasing what's inside.

shiggs1968

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help me!!!

I'm stuck n gringot's bank cannot work out the third puzzle to get past the dragon. Driving me nuts!!!!

sassynsweet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck at the beginning of year 6 the cave entrance. How do I get the cave to light up so I can see the platforms in the water I need to raise and jump to?

Last edited:

Shell1977

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For all levels there are some things you can't do the first time through. You need certain characters to make certain things work.

As for me, I'm stuck in the final battle as Molly Weasley, trying to get Bellatrix. I have used reducto on the thing above Kingsley, but now there doesn't seem to be anything to do. I have been firing willy-hilly at everything, but nothing is happening....anyone else know what to do?

As ou have got this far can ou tell me how to get past the dragon in gringotts bank?

Evansgnnss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't get the last bit for the third table. I've got the middle and right piece- can anyone help??

Eta: did it with the pet. Now I'm stuck in the hall trying to get the broomstick. I can climb up with sticky trainers but get stuck at the top...

Last edited:

Majvac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't get the last bit for the third table. I've got the middle and right piece- can anyone help??

Eta: did it with the pet. Now I'm stuck in the hall trying to get the broomstick. I can climb up with sticky trainers but get stuck at the top...

At the top you have to jump to the platform on the left with the broom. It's a tough jump, took me a few tries.

Majvac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stuck in the Burrow on Fire. Got the tube created but can't get the Lupin animagus to go up the tube and neither Arthur nor Tonks has a pet to send up there. Have put out the fires I could with the cart and not sure what else to do. Help!

Kimkimmy127

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone having trouble in year 6 when trying to retrieve the goblets to drink the water in last level? I keep getting stuck behind one goblet and the brick won't activate for me to pick the goblet up.......And yes I have activated it with the deluminator.

Kimkimmy127

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stuck in the Burrow on Fire. Got the tube created but can't get the Lupin animagus to go up the tube and neither Arthur nor Tonks has a pet to send up there. Have put out the fires I could with the cart and not sure what else to do. Help!

I don't think you go up the tube until you go back in free play.

d.leach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in year 6, the cave entrance and can't pull out the stairs after using the red circle. I have the handle, but neither of the characters I can use (Harry and Dumbledore) can pull it. What am I suppose to do? Thanks.

Kimkimmy127

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in year 6, the cave entrance and can't pull out the stairs after using the red circle. I have the handle, but neither of the characters I can use (Harry and Dumbledore) can pull it. What am I suppose to do? Thanks.

Use the deluminator to light the upper left globe, if I remember correctly that will allow you to pull the stairs out.

Mrsaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I!m stuck in the Wesley's shop in year 6. Got access to upstairs, I've put the powders back in the 3 jars, fed sweets to the dog, made the dog cry, hit the flying saucer! But can't figure out what to do next. I've been back downstairs but can't get out of the shop and have replayed the level 3 times but still can't figure out what to do. Can any one please help? Been stuck here for 2 days and it's driving me mad. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts