What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

Kimkimmy127

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I!m stuck in the Wesley's shop in year 6. Got access to upstairs, I've put the powders back in the 3 jars, fed sweets to the dog, made the dog cry, hit the flying saucer! But can't figure out what to do next. I've been back downstairs but can't get out of the shop and have replayed the level 3 times but still can't figure out what to do. Can any one please help? Been stuck here for 2 days and it's driving me mad. Thanks

Did you break the clowns teeth to stop having to feed it sweets?

LizzyG76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stuck on the way to Hogsmeade

So I'm stuck on the way to Hogsmeade in Year 5. I pulled one student out and now seem to be trapped in a brick semi-circle with a river on the open side. I understand that I might not be able to use the spectrespecs right now, but how do I get out of here?

**I just figured it out right after I posted. ;)

Last edited:

Mrsaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you break the clowns teeth to stop having to feed it sweets?

Yes. However, I just figured out that I hadn't used the pet to blow up the boxes at the end - finally out of there, thank god!!

Thanks anyway

Buzz1447

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in year 7, part 1, section two in the water. Has anyone gotten past the giant crab?

You need to move the umbrella to the right and swim through the passage above the crab, then hit the crab food until the food falls, the crab will eat it they move away.

Alygoodwin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm stuck on the way to Hogsmeade in Year 5. I pulled one student out and now seem to be trapped in a brick semi-circle with a river on the open side. I understand that I might not be able to use the spectrespecs right now, but how do I get out of here?

**I just figured it out right after I posted. ;)
Please please
Tell me!! I've been wandering around that we circle for 2 days :-(

Buzz1447

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gringots get past the dragon
You need to lower the lamp and get Ron to collect it, the re raise the lamp. That lowers the next lamp on left back, you can then light the lamp, go back and lower the first lamp to raise the one you just lit. Hope this helps.

Mrsaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do I need to do to light up the cave in level 6. I'm obviously doing something wrong because I don't seem to be able to get the deluminator to work. I have found a light in the middle of the space and tried pointing the deluminator at its, but nothing seems to happen.

Why is it as soon as I post for help, I immediately figure out where I'm going wrong?

Last edited:

staceyaytch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in the water level right after the burrow fire - I can't figure out how to get past what looks like a boat or a gate, and it says that only super strength characters can move it. An ideas?

Reaction score
in free play, I have all the characters I wanted use but whenever I try to put them in the lineup it only lets me pick one and I can't switch. What do I do?​

Bob5485

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gringots get past the dragon
You need to lower the lamp and get Ron to collect it, the re raise the lamp. That lowers the next lamp on left back, you can then light the lamp, go back and lower the first lamp to raise the one you just lit. Hope this helps.

Yup done that but the dragon is still there. What do I do with the last chain that I need to ride a bike and ring its bell to get to?

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck in the Weasley's wizard store. I have done everything upstairs and downstairs. The only thing is it wants me to destroy the boxes with a weasley detonator but I don't have one yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

jsore003

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you get past the zombies in the cave entrance? I can't find the spectroscopes & not sure how to get up the ladder.

You kill the zombies with the reducto spell, but you have to aim at them like killing the dementors

OP
E

EA77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You kill the zombies with the reducto spell, but you have to aim at them like killing the dementors

And I'm not sure if it's necessary, but I have an easier time using reducto on them when they're hanging upside down from me using wingardium leviosa on them. That gives me more time to target them without them zapping me.

Helela

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im having issues on year 5 chapter 2 inside the hogs head bit
I have defeated the dementor and formed the red/white puppet bit and made the cos painting thing and now im not sure what to do. Ive blown everything up but i cant get to the other students or go through the orange handled door cause im not super strength and ron,hermione,harry are the only character options. Help?

Most reactions

Latest posts