What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

staceyaytch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck in the Weasley's wizard store. I have done everything upstairs and downstairs. The only thing is it wants me to destroy the boxes with a weasley detonator but I don't have one yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

The Detonator is the pet option for the Weasleys.

Br1ghtyes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I'm stuck and getting frustrated....I'm in Chapter 5-3 when you have to rescue Hermoine from Gwarp. I just started it but I can't seem to get out of the ditch in the beginning. I've watered the plant and it grew, the petals I've used Levios with went into the trunck of the tree which I can't get I ....I can't get past this part, can anyone PLEASE HELP ME

Rin68nyr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shell1977 said:
As ou have got this far can ou tell me how to get past the dragon in gringotts bank?

Use the deluminator to move the lights, and the goblin to move the light down, and back up, which will uncover the first chain...use wing. Lev. To release it.

Did you get the bike? Use it to drive close to the dragon, ringing the bell. It will cover its ears and then a trail of coins will appear. Follow the coins to the vault, and do everything in there, and when you have completed that, the dragon will allow you to get to the 2nd chain.

Rin68nyr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BingoZingo said:
I'm in year 7, part 1, section two in the water. Has anyone gotten past the giant crab?

First, move the umbrella in front of the crab, then get on top of ithe rock above the crab, and find the can of fish....crack it open, and the crab will move and eat the fish.

Last edited:

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
So thrilled the new game is finally with us. Not too happy with the new controls mind you. Got myself stuck in year 5, the ministry, where you have to run from that water (stupid with the control), then fight death eaters (again stupid, as u cannot see them properly) and hurray now finally stuck trying to jump on those shelves, any suggestions, tricks? Sometimes make no 1 but never no 2, desperate!

Stevio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've managed to complete it and now I'm going back through to get all the extras. I'm on the Forest of Dean scene in Year 7-1 (The Horcrux scene) and I can't seem to get the Golden Hat which is in like an ice block. Anyone?

Attachments

• image-3276082847.jpg
    image-3276082847.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 821

mitasco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stevio said:
I've managed to complete it and now I'm going back through to get all the extras. I'm on the Forest of Dean scene in Year 7-1 (The Horcrux scene) and I can't seem to get the Golden Hat which is in like an ice block. Anyone?

You should use the creature like crab or bug. You've killed it as I guess. It can fire the extinguished fire on the right side of screen. and golden hat in your hands. :)

jsore003

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need help!!

I am in Year 7 trying to beat the first Horcrux with the gryffindor sword. I am stuck how do I beat the Horcrux with the sword?

***figured it out

Last edited:

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to cross the river with either harry or dumbledore buti can't get the two stones to stay up long enough to jump over the river. Im in the cave. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

LizzyG76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alygoodwin said:
Please please
Tell me!! I've been wandering around that we circle for 2 days :-(

You look out into the river and aim at the pieces you see floating there - it'll form a floating bridge.

nowhere89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please, I need help!

I'm in Year 6, in Slughorn's office, trying to brew the potion. But I can't seem to jump high enough on the stupid green goo to reach to last ingredient. Any tips would be great!!

Thanks

LizzyG76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
krupp said:
I'm trying to cross the river with either harry or dumbledore buti can't get the two stones to stay up long enough to jump over the river. Im in the cave. Any suggestions?

Did you figure this out? You just have to hold winguardium on them a little longer and they'll stay up long enough.

Last edited:

Most reactions