What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

JOY88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HELP!
I have three things left that are giving me fits.
5-1 How the heck do you get the red brick out of the sandbox? (I really have no clue what to do at all.)
7-1 How do you get the one hat out of the ice before you fight the Horcrux? (Am I supposed to do something with the fire crab? I just kill it when it attacks me.)
8-4 How do you get the hat out of the devil's snare in the courtyard wall before your final- final duel with Voldemort? (It looks like that is a potion to make but I keep getting pulled into the duel before I can finish it.)

Thanks,
Joy88

icechamp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look closely at the screen. There is a purple light glowing around the object. Normally there is just the little brick icon blinking to let you know that you need to hit that button. What is less obvious is on the left side of the screen there is this little white bubble in what looks to me like a dish. That is to indicate that you also have to use your thumb control to move the object into place. That silly little icon isn't very noticeable and is one that will be an issue in several places throughout the game (most notably in the last chapter of the last book where you have to move the sorting hat. Can you tell that was the bane of my existence?).

The way to do it - as far as I remember is to hit the brick icon on the right to make it glow at the same time as moving your thumb control on the left. You will have to play around with the thumb control to get it to move the correct way then once you get it in place you have to hold it there. If you let go too soon it will annoyingly float back to where it was.

I hope that helps more.
Joy88

Thanks so much! I finally got it. I didn't know about the thumb control.

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to cross the river with either harry or dumbledore buti can't get the two stones to stay up long enough to jump over the river. Im in the cave. Any suggestions?

Thanks. I have moved on to the place where you cross over both rivers and have used the deluminator in two places. I can see another area that has lights but can't get to them. I have gone back and forth across the rivers but still can't get to the higher level. I have already cut out the circle to get to the second level. What do you do to move to the next place. This may not make any sense. I am just stuck. Been there for a day. Please help

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to cross the river with either harry or dumbledore buti can't get the two stones to stay up long enough to jump over the river. Im in the cave. Any suggestions?

Thanks. I have moved on to the place where you cross over both rivers and have used the deluminator in two places. I can see another area that has lights but can't get to them. I have gone back and forth across the rivers but still can't get to the higher level. I have already cut out the circle to get to the second level. What do you do to move to the next place. This may not make any sense. I am just stuck. Been there for a day. Please help.

Finally figured it out.

Ok. I thought I figured it out but I have gone every level and can't figure out what to do. When I stand in the circle it takes me to three places and the last one puts me back at the beginning. Please, please help.

Last edited:

JOY88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do i kill the locket horcrux with the sward. Maybe im just stupid but ive been stuck there 2 days and cant figure it out.

You have to be willing to die a lot. You also have to accept that occasionally Ron will freak out over the spiders. Ron is the only one that can use the sword so he has to run at the whirlwind of Voldemort. Use the wand icon to get him to swing the sword back and forth. Just keep running forward with the thumb button and keep tapping the wand icon. Voldemort will send spiders and sometimes Ron can kill them swinging the sword but sometimes he climbs the sword to hide from them. In that case become Harry and kill the spiders with a reducto charm. Once that is done, run away to the right side, switch back to Ron, hit the block icon to get him to wield the sword again. Start the process again. The main thing is to remember to re-wield the sword after each time Ron dies and swing that thing back and forth as much as you can. It takes forever, but think of it as prep for the endless tapping involved in dueling Voldemort in the last chapters.

Hope that is what you needed.
Joy88

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. I have moved on to the place where you cross over both rivers and have used the deluminator in two places. I can see another area that has lights but can't get to them. I have gone back and forth across the rivers but still can't get to the higher level. I have already cut out the circle to get to the second level. What do you do to move to the next place. This may not make any sense. I am just stuck. Been there for a day. Please help.

Finally figured it out.

Ok. I thought I figured it out but I have gone every level and can't figure out what to do. When I stand in the circle it takes me to three places and the last one puts me back at the beginning.

Last edited:

Yngandaspiring

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in year 6 chapter 2 aguamenti charm. I can not get the statues head down. I know I need to use the deluminator but I only have Harry or hermione. I can't figure out another way to get lumos up high enough.

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am still in the cave and can't find the entrance. I read on one of the posts to keep going back and forth getting light. Is there a certain order you have to go because I still only have the same 3 arrows that I began with. I have been doing this for a hour. HELP.

Okay. I'm crying uncle. I have been in this cave for 2 days now. I have gone back and forth with Dumbledore with the deluminator and still can't get any more than 3 arrows. I have to be missing something. Please tell me what I am missing. I would really like to get out of the cave and move on. Any help would be so very much appreciated.

I really am sorry for keep asking but I really can't figure this out. Anyone please help!

Last edited:

icechamp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in year five and I am in the scene where I am in the forest trying to lead Umbridge in to the trap. I found this plant/flower thing I can bounce on. I bounce high but then when I try to jump from it I just fall off. What do I do?

Hyslop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dragon in gringotts, can't get past. so i did the lights and rode the bike, dragon covered ears, trail of coins appearred but could only go to the wall, no further could not get into vault. Keep dying from dragon fire. Am i missing a step? Can't get past it. Help please

Mattwhiddon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've managed to complete it and now I'm going back through to get all the extras. I'm on the Forest of Dean scene in Year 7-1 (The Horcrux scene) and I can't seem to get the Golden Hat which is in like an ice block. Anyone?

Ok start the scene and do not kill the fire crab! Get it to chase you and blow fire into the camp fire on the ground next to where the hat is in the ice. The ice will melt and bobs your uncle

Buzz1447

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HELP!
I have three things left that are giving me fits.
5-1 How the heck do you get the red brick out of the sandbox? (I really have no clue what to do at all.)
7-1 How do you get the one hat out of the ice before you fight the Horcrux? (Am I supposed to do something with the fire crab? I just kill it when it attacks me.)
8-4 How do you get the hat out of the devil's snare in the courtyard wall before your final- final duel with Voldemort? (It looks like that is a potion to make but I keep getting pulled into the duel before I can finish it.)

Thanks,
Joy88

5-1 try swinging, keep swinging after all the studs are gone, I think that's how I got it.
7-1 don't kill the fire crab, make it chase you to the ice, it will fire the ice away.
8-4 still working on that one.

Evansgnnss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brown snake

Ive got two of the ingredients to make the potion and now I need the brown snake - where is it? I cant remember
where I am exactly....

Evansgnnss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you managed it yet? You just need to keep jumping while pressing the jump button, make sure you are in the middle of the goo. Have you managed to get the snake? I'm stuck!

Evansgnnss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in the Three Broomsticks trying to get butterbeer for Slughorn. I can't figure out how to get upstairs other than with the pets. But I can't get any of my characters upstairs to finish the level since the only door I see has to be opened by a strong character and all I have is Harry, Ron and Hermione. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Nevermind. Finally got it.
How? Please tell me!

Most reactions

Latest posts