What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Know of any silicone cases that have a sweet design on them?

JoebinXXX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey does anyone know of any silicone of protective case that has a sweet design such as tribal or heck anything really I just want something that stands out other than a plain color! Thanks yall!

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OP
JoebinXXX

JoebinXXX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey does anyone know of any silicone of protective case that has a sweet design such as tribal or heck anything really I just want something that stands out other than a plain color! Thanks yall!

I see a bunch of Vinyl Skins.....that's about it so far...maybe a skin, then put it in a clear case.

Yeah thats a good idea! Thanks! Anyone see any silicone LKM! Thanks!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome JoeBin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mCOtHWc5ZU]YouTube - did you just call me jobin?[/ame]

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I see a bunch of Vinyl Skins.....that's about it so far...maybe a skin, then put it in a clear case.

Yeah thats a good idea! Thanks! Anyone see any silicone LKM! Thanks!

Not sure on the quality, but this is what I was thinking of:

New Clear Crystal Hard Case Skin Cover for Apple iPad - eBay (item 250631819083 end time Jul-11-10 07:30:20 PDT)

Most reactions

Latest posts