What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keynote photos??

anonaboat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a quick question regarding Keynote. Once I have selected and entered photographs into a Keynote presentation may I delete the photos from my master "PHOTOS" application? In other words, does Keynote make a copy of the photo for the presentation or does it just use the "master" and by deleting same the presentation would go...POOF! I'd try it to answer my own question but why ruin a presentation when someone out there can easily supply the answer. Thanks in advance. BJ

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tried this....

Took a screen shot.

Started a new Keynote presentation.

Inserted the screenshot as a picture.

Deleted the original from photos.

Went back to Keynote - the picture was still there and did not appear to be degraded in any way.

You might want to verify this yourself......

By the way, you can't delete photos from the iPad that have been sync'd on your PC with iTunes - only photos that have been imported independently - say screenshots or pictures received by email.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts