What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to export keynote to imovie (on ipad)

jeremyg81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all.
Please someone help. Ive reads so many pages on the web and i found one that said i can export my presentation in keynote (on iPad) to iMovie (on iPad) to add music to the presentation. then later i found out its for the mac laptop/desktop where keynote exports quicktime.

I don't have a mac i have a PC so can anyone please tell me how i can export my presentation to iMovie to add sound, or to even just add sound altogether. I'm trying to do a wedding presentation with photos and music.

please help, i'm just about to try do it on pc again but surely something is out there I can use I love my iPad. Im just really surprised that there isn't an app that does it all.

Thanks

jub7474

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. For a company that claims the new iPad can be used as a laptop, you'd think they would update their iWork apps with the same functions as the apps on a Mac. As of now, you can only export Keynote presentations as Keynote (key), PDF or Powerpoint (pptx). Why can't we export as a movie file as well? Or at least export to iMovie to make one there, I really can't believe they don't have this option on the iPad app. Not even now in 2016.

Last edited:

Most reactions