What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Carter

mikeos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive heard that this film is set to be disneys biggest flop.
What did you think of it?

To be honest, I enjoyed it, but I'm not going to lie and say it was the best film I've seen recently.

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't seen this movie yet and I already liked the trailer. Need friends to go with me. Whaaa!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll be giving this a wide berth, I listen to Mark Kermode's podcasts and for me he rarely gets it wrong and this film was a big thumbs down from him.

Anyone who loves film should check out the podcasts from the BBC featuring Simon Mayo and Mark Kermode, they are both informative and quite often hilarious......if you haven't experienced the good doctors Kermodian rant then you don't know what you are missing!

The Archangel

OP
M

mikeos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll be giving this a wide berth, I listen to Mark Kermode's podcasts and for me he rarely gets it wrong and this film was a big thumbs down from him.

Anyone who loves film should check out the podcasts from the BBC featuring Simon Mayo and Mark Kermode, they are both informative and quite often hilarious......if you haven't experienced the good doctors Kermodian rant then you don't know what you are missing!

The Archangel

Thanks I'll have to have a listen

mandapandalove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw it the other day with my boyfriend and we both fell asleep through most of it. So I guess we both werent impressed? Lol oh and we saw in 3D which wasn't worth it. So we wasted 20 bucks. Live and learn.

Most reactions

Latest posts