What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad to tv Hdmi adapter that supports Netflix.

08moxy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ipad air & ive downloaded films from Netflix as im going on holiday & would like to use some kind of Hdmi & conect my ipad to a Tv to watch the films but every adapter/cable ive looked at doesnt support Netflix ? Ive looked online regarding this subject & its difficult to work out if it is possible to buy something that supports Netflix as theres so many "yes you can" & "No you cant" so Is there anything i can buy that will. Also what would be the best storage device to buy as id like to download quite a few movies.
Thank you

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It’s not a matter of whether the HDMI adaptor supports Netflix, but whther Netflix has support for the adaptor. The adaptors all work pretty much the same. Just be careful to get one from a reputable manufacturer, or with solid reviews.

Worst case, you can use mirror mode do show the movie. In mirror mode you see the entire of iPad interface on the TV instead of just watching the movie.

Anyway, I don’t have an HDMI adaptor for my current iPad, so I can’t experiment. I’m sure someone does, and has Netflix. So I guess we’ll wait for a response.

Most reactions