What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbroken iPad dowloads

OP
B

BrandonAElam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, forgive me for being a needy-noob. Mewseek says to add music to var/mobile/Media/Downloads. Can I access this folder ON the iPad, or would I still need to use a computer?

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BrandonAElam said:
Okay, forgive me for being a needy-noob. Mewseek says to add music to var/mobile/Media/Downloads. Can I access this folder ON the iPad, or would I still need to use a computer?

You can access it if you get ifile

OP
B

BrandonAElam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now that I have ifile, I can't figure out which extension will make the music show up in iTunes.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
It wasn't always moving - I think it's totally cool....

Tim

SweetPoison said:
Oh thank goodness ~ thought I was losin it for a moment.
Thanks...Alllllllll done on the ipad..... ;)
Welllll via splashtop and the mighty Gimp!

BrandonAElam said:
Now that I have ifile, I can't figure out which extension will make the music show up in iTunes.

Use ifile to copy & paste mp3 to the var/mobile/media/downloads folder and then open mewseek and "add to iPod" but as previous poster said...you may run into difficulty when syncing back to iTunes. You could however use tune-aid, google it, to first pull the specific songs off the ipad first before syncing so as not to lose them.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the iTunes folder somewhere in your computer, it has a "automatically add to iTunes" folder and that does exactly what it suggests. If the song you downloaded was meant to be free then you can get it free however piracy is illegal.

Sent From my jailbroken interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

OP
B

BrandonAElam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the iTunes folder somewhere in your computer, it has a "automatically add to iTunes" folder and that does exactly what it suggests. If the song you downloaded was meant to be free then you can get it free however piracy is illegal.

Sent From my jailbroken interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

I dont think any of that was relevant to the conversation. I have stated more than once that the mix is free. A lot of younger artists compile and release free mixes. Relax.

Most reactions