What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbrake

martin.skirving

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have just jailbroken my 16GB IPAD and I want to what i can do with it know and were can i download free apps from and also

on the cydia app it says (this device has a pending TSS request)

can someone please explain to me what that is

all comments will be read

i would just like some more information on what i can now do with it ?????

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Dont worry about it.

Sync your ipad with itunes and launch cydia agian to see if it still says that it has a pending TSS request.

You dont really need this, what is happing is the makers of the cydia app are grabbing the SHSHs blob from your device and storing it on their servers. It is unique to your device.

Will You ever need this? probably not, its just something they do in case apple somehow make some sort of firmware update that is not jailbreakable or prevents you from jailbreaking agian this SHSHs blob info would let you downgrade the firmware to an older version that IS jailbreakable.

OP
M

martin.skirving

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this is what I thought i have here that I have to go to iH8sn0w.com | Jailbreak your iPod touches and iPhones and do something with the SHSH so that i can get the updates ok because i have been told that if the firmware needs updateing and i have not done this then i cant get this

i am running 3.2 do you know how long i will have before i cant do this

OP
M

martin.skirving

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have done it bow it just took some reading lol and what is the piont in trying newthing if u are just going to pay for some one todo it

but that for all your help

Most reactions