What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes9 needed for iPad crashes Outlook

Frog88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got an iPad and installed iTunes9 on an Win-Vista box for "validation". It crashed an Outlook 2007 install that had been stable for years. "Crash" means that Outlook attempt to open, flash a screen then disappears, and I can no longer open Outlook. It seems that the problem comes from buggy Apple SYNC dll's. Re-installation of Outlook will not solve the problem, only uninstall of iTunes9 will allow my mission-critical Outlook to operate ... but then, how do you even access iPad without iTunes, as iTunes9 is needed to recognize iPad ? Any idea how to solve that issue ?
Problem found with Win-Vista/XP and Outlook 2007/2003/2000; I had no problem in the past with previous iTunes and iPod.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iTunes has been on the PC platform for some time Thousands of users use outlook vista and iTunes this is the first time I have heard iTunes causing a problem like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iTunes has been on the PC platform for some time Thousands of users use outlook vista and iTunes this is the first time I have heard iTunes causing a problem like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could just be a coincidence too!

Most reactions

Latest posts