What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad crashing iTunes

drag0n98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I've updated my iPad to iOS 5 but when it tried to do the final sync via the USB cable iTunes crashed, now everytime I plugin my iPad, iTunes crashes (I get the continuous beach ball). I've uninstalled and downloaded iTunes 10.5 but the iPad still crashes.

I updated my iPhone 4 to iOS 5 without any issues, and this is syncing ok via WiFi and backing up to iCloud.

iTunes 10.5 is installed on a early 2011 MacBook Pro i5 and it's been updated with 10.7.2

I've also tried connecting to my desktop PC running Windows 7, when I plug-in the iPad the driver tries to install but I get a message saying the driver is corrupt!

From what happened when I tried plugging into the Win 7 PC it appears iOS 5 hasn't installed correctly, any ideas on resolving this issue would be gratefully received.

Many Thanks
Peter

OP
D

drag0n98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Resolved: Plugged USB cable into different USB Port iPad was found and sync'd OK tried original USB Port and iPad works. Now syncing via WiFi.

Most reactions

Latest posts