What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes help for newuser

oldlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi . I have some music on itunes and now have ipad(1) ,Have set up an ID and connected ipad to computer and it "synced" my music). First question -what does that mean?
Second question can I transfer this music to ipad and hear it.( it comes from my own CDs) . If so how- please tell me on idiot language please!

Thank you :confused:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow - you're moving quickly towards being an expert. If you've sync'd your music with your iPad that means it should have copied all your music from iTunes on your PC to your iPad. Have a look, on your iPad, in the iPod (note the spelling) app on the iPad Home page. You should (fingers crossed) find it all there somewhere and hopefully (fingers crossed again!) be able to play it!!

There's no problem at all in transferring all your CDs to your iPad - there are many ways to do that, but I'm going to let someone else answer that question - another way of saying I'm not so sure myself...:(

I've moved these posts to the Help section too, because I think they'll get better attention there - you're not a New User any longer. Anyone who has mastered iTunes and music sync moves into Expert territory!!

Tim

OP
O

oldlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WOW- just played James Taylor- what a difference a vowel makes :) ipod not ipad. where do they tell you that? THanks so much - one happy old lady!!!

Most reactions