What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there an official facebook app for ipad?

JasAU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I apologise if the answer is in these threads. I have tried searching but have not found a straightforward answer.

Is there, or is there going to be, an official Facebook app for the iPad? I'm currently awaiting the delivery of my very first
iPad and Facebook is something I would like to get up and running on it straight away.

Thanks in advance.

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Nope, for iPad there's no official app. There is however the Frindly app which rocks...search for it in the AppStore

Or use safari or the iPhone app...

OP
J

JasAU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Max said:
Nope, for iPad there's no official app. There is however the Frindly app which rocks...search for it in the AppStore

Or use safari or the iPhone app...

Thanks Max.

mbern1008

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The new m.facebook.com works fairly well on the ipad. If you save the link to your springboard from safari. It works full screen instead of in the browser.

Blackhart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friendly is the for the iPad but I am not much for it I just use the iPhone Facebook app on my iPad but then again I'm kinda comp dumb and get confused so the simpler the better

my your upside be better then your downside

Most reactions

Latest posts