What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a specific reason why the iPad doesn't support Flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love my ipad 2. Until recently, I've never really had any conflicts with the fact that it doesn't support Flash. But now I've found an online video service that I want to subscribe to and I need Flash to watch the videos which means I am **** out of luck.

Is there a reason why Apple doesn't make iPads with Flash support? As far as I know, Flash is very popular these days and most (if not all) of the competing tablets support Flash, so it seems to me that Apple is shooting themselves in the foot by not supporting it.

As much as I love my ipad 2, I'm starting to consider selling it for a tablet that supports Flash so I don't run into this problem again.

OP
G

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What did Steve Jobs have against Flash? And now that he's no longer in charge, does that mean this will change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts