What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Hand Writing possible??

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I saw the drawing program that was demoed on the keynote on one of the app store screen shots and was wondering if there was an app for hand written notes on the iphone?? If you can draw should be able to write??

Would be nice to write up a grocery list, while your driving to the grocery store while talking to your spouse on your cell phone.:D

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw the drawing program that was demoed on the keynote on one of the app store screen shots and was wondering if there was an app for hand written notes on the iphone?? If you can draw should be able to write??

Would be nice to write up a grocery list, while your driving to the grocery store while talking to your spouse on your cell phone.:D

OMG... let us know what your lic plate number is.... i donwanna be behind you :D

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Could you please pull over first before trying to both talk on the phone and write the grocery list down. Actually it would be nice if you could pull over to take the call. :eek:

There are a few Apps that have started to show up after Apple added and hand writen characters for Chinease. None of them do a good job if writen to digital text.

There are ToDo apps that just let you draw and append non-text handwriting and store it in more ToDo organized way. There are also several styluses that you can get that work for the iPhone/iPod. Pogo being the most forward right now.

So yes it is possible... No, it hasn't really been done. It would be nice if Apple did it with Ink, like in the MacOS. Don't drive and use electronic devices, including cell phones.

Last edited:

EARL97850

iPF Noob
Reaction score

OMG... let us know what your lic plate number is.... i donwanna be behind you :D

Now that's funny.

Cya

Most reactions