What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting .

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a sure-fire way to keep you abreast of your important notes. My tip gives you an easy way to put those important items front and center using the iPhone/iPad lock screen wallpaper.

To make your reminder, open the Notes app on the iPhone or iPad and write your notes. For me, these are usually little reminders or simple to do lists.

Next, take a screen shot by holding in the home button and pressing the iPhone lock button on the top of the phone or iPad. You should see a flash on your screen and a camera shutter.

Next, find the screen shot you took in your camera roll in the photos app. Press the arrow on the screen to set the photo as your wallpaper, resize and position your photo as needed, and assign it to your lock screen.

Now, next time you power up your iPhone or iPad, you'll see your note before you even unlock your phone.

This is also a great way to make a simple shopping list and refer to it while in a grocery store without having to unlock your phone each time.

Mike_73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
+1

Good idea. I usually have post it notes in my wallet, but usually don't take that out too much during the day (compared to my iPod which I usually use for checking the time as I stopped wearing a watch) :)

Most reactions

Latest posts