What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPF app

AlexisW

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I really like this app!

I do have a question. When I start the app, in order to view this forum the way that I see it on my laptop, I have to click on a thread and then click the right arrow on th top of the page of the thread.

Is there a setting that I am missing?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Alexis-yes, you can select a thread to open and read from the app. Once you have selected a thread and want to reply, hit the box with the squiggly arrow in it. Hope that helps!

OP
AlexisW

AlexisW

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow!

Thank you!

However, I like looking at the forum the other way. The way that it looks in a browser. I can check notifications, change my settings, etc.

I'm just glad that I figured out how to get the 'browser' view. I thought that there might be a setting that I was missing.

Thank you again for the detailed answer!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Aha-not the app!

Yes, using safari mobile to get to the forum website-you can access your settings there, check for notifications (private messages, likes). In settings, you can change your avatar, add your bio, etc.

Sorry for the confusion. I was trying to send you pics of the app, however, had issues with the skitch app-perhaps user error!

Anyways, hope that clears it up!

Most reactions

Latest posts