What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re: ipadforums application?

Expidia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing it, but when I want to send a link to a page i'm reading to another user when I click on the black arrow as with some other apps there is no "send link of this page" choice.

This forces me to close down the ipadforums app and open it the old way while wasting time hunting down the same thread I was on.

When I use most apps in the app store the one thing most are missing is the web address at the top, so one can copy the page. This is why I prefer to not use the app store apps and have to suffer with constant reminders that there is an app for this site!

What am I missing or did the designers purposely omit "copy link" in the black arrow icon?
Thx

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Tap the blue arrow down in the header of the post. You'll see some reply options, and a Share button. The Share button will let you email the link.

Most reactions