What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad's Music App crashes

dangrousperson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a jailbroken 64 gig iPad wifi, and my music app crashes uppon launch. I didn't have this problem ever before, but after I added a few songs to my iPad over iTunes, every time I open the music app, it crashes.
Help please

Cheers
dangrousperson

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had something similar the first time I used the iPod app on a non jb machine. I think it was due to an faulty sync as it would just start and immediately close.

My solution was to untick all the music from the pad in iTunes, sync it and then do a subsequent sync where the music was reloaded. Worked for me.
Nth

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
This happens when the sync doesnt transfer a song correctly or if something happens in the middle of syncing.

They way you fix it is to change your songs and resync. A simple sync wont fix it unless something is changed like a song is removed or added.

Fofer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This happens to me too. A simple fix I have found is to launch the Videos app first. It seems to happen often though. I hope an update fixes it soon.

Most reactions

Latest posts