What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipaditis

Guy1717

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone else has the Ipaditis syndrome ?

I startup my laptop and when using it I want to control it by touchng the screen :p

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HAHA! I do that with my BlackBerry :p There was a time I was touching the screen of my phone and I was serious getting angry that it wasn't responding. Then I realized what I was doing, haha. Luckily, I was at home and not in public when that happened. :D

Wreybies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL :) Yeah, that's happened to me. It happened to me in the past as well for reasons that have nothing to do with my iPad. I used to be a server a million years ago at university and the computer system we used to place orders with the kitchen made use of touchscreen. It was one of the first times I had every interacted with touchscreen. I thought it was so gangsta'! :)

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guy1717 said:
Anyone else has the Ipaditis syndrome ?

I startup my laptop and when using it I want to control it by touchng the screen :p

It gets better. A while back we had a thread here where users were posting pictures of the home screens on their iPads. I looked at so many, that I ended up swiping one that looked a bit like mine! :) :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes.

But it's not as bad as when I got my Nintendo 3DS. I was seeing depth on allll my computer screens...o_O

RNkitKat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, absolutely. I find myself tapping my laptop... Never does work the way I want it to. Guess that's why I have the iPad. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think it's just a matter of time before we start tapping on everything. :)

King.Khoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hahah i did that for the first time just a few days ago. Ive owned by blackberry for over a year now and recently ive been playing with my ipad so mucht that I actually tried to use the screen to switch pages. :eek:

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
I've had my Iphone 3GS for 4 weeks now; I don't remember does the screen tilt on it. I keep trying to get it to go horizontal??

Love my new Ipad and I've only had it three days. I'm creating all these books to read and tunes to play when I have me time together with my Ipad.

OP
Guy1717

Guy1717

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Worse. The other day I tapped a word in the book I was reading to look up a definition. Only, it really was a book.

LOL

yesterday, I was watching tv and i got up and swiped the screen to change channels, i swiped to the left of course. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts