What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remote!!!

freerunterrell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a iPad 2 , laptop and hd tv. I have the laptop hooked up to the tv using hdmi to watch movies but no I can't find a simple free app to control the laptop. I want a simple app that just lets me control the mouse and keyboard. I don't want to have the entire screen on the iPad. Any advice?

Sent from my white 16GBiPad using iPF

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Look into Splashtop HD Only .99 cents. If you turn the ipad the screen will rotate to only fill half the screen and then you can have the keyboard for the bottom half of the screen. You will have mouse from the top and keyboard control from the bottom.

Untitled-1.jpg

Victoria R

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't help you and I expect you to get a satisfactory answer.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Get touchpad, made by the same people who made splashtop, this works as a mouse and a keyboard, I use it all the time very handy!

It's an iPhone app but upscales very well on the iPad.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I use Mobile Mouse (Remote/Trackpad for the iPad), which is available in the App Store for $2.99 (USD). it's very smooth and very easy to control the computer with. I have a Windows 7 Professional desktop machine and this app works great with it.

Of course, and as always, YMMV.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts