What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipaditis

johnl316

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was doing some multiple-multiple-tasking with my iPad in front of my desktop computer yesterday and had to click the ok button on the desktop machine and tried to press it with my finger and when nothing happened I had a good laugh and thought of this thread.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kustard said:
My mum got a new netbook the other day to use as a secondary device with a hardrive and when she was setting it up she tried to touch the screen to click 'next' .

I haven't had that problem with my laptop or my phone but that's probably because it's an iPhone 

My wife almost broke my Blacberry Bold screen last week. She thought it was a touchscreen.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
johnl316 said:
I was doing some multiple-multiple-tasking with my iPad in front of my desktop computer yesterday and had to click the ok button on the desktop machine and tried to press it with my finger and when nothing happened I had a good laugh and thought of this thread.

I do that all the time! :D

Most reactions