What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant get mobileme 1.6.5 abd ipad2 to sync

nealh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have win7 and use MobileMe with my iPhone 4 to sync contacts and calendars. There is no issue

On my new ipad2 I can't get this to work at all the only MobileMe option is find my iPad.

I am at a loss. Any ideas would be great thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Go to Settings >> Mail, Contacts, Calendars and create an account using your MobileMe ID. This will start syncing most of your MobileMe stuff. You'll be able to turn on and off the various services.

You can also download iDisk and Gallery from the App Store to use those MobileMe features. Gallery is view only. You'll either have to use iPhotos on a Mac or the me.com site to create one.

OP
N

nealh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx. I will do that

Thank you som much. I am moron for sure. I should have known to use the mobileme username not the apple id as asked for...DUH

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
nealh said:
Thx. I will do that

Thank you som much. I am moron for sure. I should have known to use the mobileme username not the apple id as asked for...DUH

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

For most people it is the same ID. Apple encourages you to do it that way.

Most reactions