What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 IOS 7.0.4 Wifi evasi0n 7 jailbreak

stompyipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did a few search around about my Ipad 2 Wifi and my conclusion is the the Evasi0n7 v1.0.1 still do not work to jailbreak without the apple logo loop. I tried a few times restored and then Jailbreak and still get the apple logo loop. I have not seen if anyone was successfully with this ipad2 WiFi.
1) Was this correct and anyone successfully get to jailbreak?
2) If anyone was successfully with the Ipa2, what method or procedure did you used?

Hope I am clear with the issues I am having.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's a hit and miss with many devices, even if they're not the iPad 2 Wifi or Rev A models. There are 5S and 5 users that are having issues using Evasi0n7 as well as the other A7 devices as well as the iPad. I've successfully jailbroken 2 iPad 2 Wifi's without an issue, but there are many others that haven't.

OP
S

stompyipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to know..... I will try again what the best steps by step to jailbreak? Cause I try three times and the same apple logo loop

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's a known issue. If you tried it several times and it's not working, then you'll have to wait for a new Evasi0n7 build.

Most reactions

Latest posts