What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad???

Kendo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Replying to your post while waiting for an eBay auction to end for a headphone splitter for my iPad so that my wife and i can watch a movie together, on my iPad, whilst travelling to London to see les miserable, ........ With my iPad.

Not-A-Pervert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kendo, idk if you live in America, but if you buy some axe, you get a free earphone splitter with it. I thought it was amazing, I got it for Christmas.

Kendo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ahhh thanks for the advice N-A-P but I live in England. The splitter only ended up costing me £2 in the end, yahoo.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Superbike pick put that ipad and dust it off.. you must still like it you're still here talking with us about it.. come on.. pick it up... you won't be sorry....

OP at the time of your post my ipad was tucked into my zaggmate keyboard and snuggled into my casemate sleeve...riding home from work in MOE (the MINI). Right now he's helping me digest dinner and turn on relax mode... working on some Words with Friends..anyone want to play me? Look up BrennB

OP
D

David Vice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marveled by my iPad and posting new content on digg. Love this thing. :)

Lisajo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Checking facebook, whilst avoiding the fact Im supposed to be working

Most reactions

Latest posts