What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad V's Mini Ipad

trishlon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have both Ipad and Mini Ipad? Apart from the obvious, size. Does anyone actually prefer the Mini Ipad to Ipad? A few of my friends say they do prefer the Mini Ipad, due to its size and weight. :)

Best Regards
~*~ TJ ~*~

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
trishlon said:
Does anyone have both Ipad and Mini Ipad? Apart from the obvious, size. Does anyone actually prefer the Mini Ipad to Ipad? A few of my friends say they do prefer the Mini Ipad, due to its size and weight. :)

Best Regards
~*~ TJ ~*~

I have the mini, iPad 1 and 3. And I'd have to agree with your friends, the mini is my favorite for the exact same reasons.

laserguy007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have had iPad(1st Gen) iPad(2 Gen) and now I have the iPad mini and must say the weight of the mini is more desirable then of the others.

Sent from my AT&T iPad Mini 16gb

doublesixes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the iPad mini, iPad 2 and an Acer Iconia (10.1 inches). The mini gets used the most, followed closely by the Android device and the 2 takes the last spot. Love them all but that's the order of use.

Devynquinn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have both ipad 4 and mini, bought on release day. I use the biggie all the time. The mini gathers dust in the closet. I turned it on two times to update the software and apps. I really like the idea of mini, but I always reach for the standard. Fwiw, I also have the new iPod touch 5 and hardly use it, too.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
trishlon said:

Best Regards
~*~ TJ ~*~

I own several full size iPads as well as the iPad mini. I use all of them regularly.

madliu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I prefer the iPad mini. Unfortunately, there is no 3G-version iPad mini in China...

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
madliu said:
I prefer the iPad mini. Unfortunately, there is no 3G-version iPad mini in China...

Just be patient, I'm sure it'll arrive before too long. The 3G iPad mini came out later than the WiFi only version in North America as well.

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have ipad 3, and the mini. I use both..the iPad at home, and mini is always in my purse. When I'm home, I prefer the larger screen. Mini is great for on the go, it's so light.

Redjupiter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad mini. It is light, thin and lives on my brief case all day. Wifi only but I have Samsung galaxy s2 and I tether the mini to it when I need to.

MeisterBJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I prefer like iPad 3, cause it have more advantage than the mini, like 3G, 4G connection. And it's fun to watch the movie in the larger screen like iPad.

kingjust35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 4th Generation, because I love the retina display

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts