What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Stuck On Apple Logo

Yepiz92

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well my iPad 3 LTE 6.0.1 Jailbroken is stuck on the apple boot logo, I installed a winterboard theme and applied it then respring and it's stuck, I've tried holding the volume up while turning on and it doesn't work so any other ideas.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As you are jailbroken I've taken the liberty of moving your post to the Hacking section of the forums, where hopefully you will get the help that you need.

Good luck and oh, welcome to the forums.

The Archangel

SikYou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well my iPad 3 LTE 6.0.1 Jailbroken is stuck on the apple boot logo, I installed a winterboard theme and applied it then respring and it's stuck, I've tried holding the volume up while turning on and it doesn't work so any other ideas.

Hold power and home buttons until screen turns off, open up iTunes on your desktop and plug the USB cable in to your computer, now hold volume up and power buttons and plug USB in to your iPad. I had to plug and unplug the iPad side of the USB 3 or 4 times while continuing to hold volume up and power buttons but i eventually booted.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Holding the volume up while you're booting puts your device into safe mode, which is only applicable if you have MobileSubstrate and Substrate Safe Mode installed. If you don't have them installed, you can't boot into Safe Mode

Most reactions

Latest posts