What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad stuck at app,e logo

dahauss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope someone can help. I have an iPad 3 running 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak. All has been fine.today installed mywi and then rebooted... Now I am stuck at apple logo. If I boot while holding the volume up key, the system boots. I did that and uninstalled mywi .. However I still can not get a normal boot. I was going to give up and do a restore but it want to restore to ios 6 and I can't do that because no jailbreak untethered yet. How Can I fix this. If volume up lets it boot,it must be a tweek became corrupted when mywi was installed. Any help would be appreciated.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
MyWi installs 3 packages... See the attached screenshot. You may need to switch to expert mode in Cydia to see some of them, I'm not sure...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348653239.614141.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts