What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad stands?

huayangnianhua

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are many ipad stands, but i don't know what requirements do you have for your iPad? many cases and some ipad dock also can be used as stand...

rdaniel1635

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just picked up a rocket fish stand at best buy for $10, I couldn't believe its was so cheap, I think the store mis priced them or something because now they're $29.. I like it well enough for what I paid although there are cooler ones available for $30..

rdaniel1635

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh yeah I'm using a smart cover with a belkin snapshild, most stands will accommodate this set up..

eKindom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how about this one?
3.jpgif you want to know more, you can check ekindom.
Accessories for Apple, Repair Parts for Apple, Online Store | eKindom.com

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So far all of the stands say to me form over function. I guess each to his own.
I like my stand; it lets me mount and dismount in less than 0.00000001Megasecond.
It's that fast. Plus I get all of the nice ergonomic position adjustments.
Now that's being functional. It's Infiniappstand for iPad.

463334322_tp.jpg

Last edited:

Sonofdad123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Case for bed, business, pretty much everything else

Best one I've found is from mightypouch.com (under tablets, it's called the Tab-Mate)

It's awesome and I use it in bed fairly regularly. It lets you position your iPad in either portrait or landscape, and it's insanely easy to switch between the two. It's all in an incredibly compact package, so it let's me stay mobile. It's thirty bucks, and it's the most versatile case I've used yet.

mpc03_1.pngmpc02_1.png

^^^^portrait and landscape modes, the stand doubles as a screen protector

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Plate display easel, 99 cents at the local dollar store. I padded it with refrigerator ice maker tubing I had lying around. Bend wire to adjust <grin>.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Attachments

• image-3843547072.jpg
    image-3843547072.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 244

SM8787

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't know you could get so many different types of ipad stands. very interesting...which type would you suggest to mount on the wall though? I don't think I saw anything on this website.

macsniper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't know you could get so many different types of ipad stands. very interesting...which type would you suggest to mount on the wall though? I don't think I saw anything on this website.
You may take a look at my before post in another thread. A nice wall mount called the Airholder. Where are you going to use it?

Reviews4i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.reviews4i.com
The biggest bang for your buck for any iPad in my opinion is the Bluelounge Nest. It works with all three iPads and is super cheap and versitile. Check out my sig for a link to the full review if your interested.

DesertDiver12

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I personally like the Mighty Pouch Tab-Mate case. It's an interesting case. It's neoprene with a soft velcro material on it. Mighty Pouch was really thinking of guys like me when they designed this. However, I think they have a wall mount called the "Tab-Hanger". It looks like you'd be able to use it kind of like a picture frame but with the Tab-Mate case. I dunno something to think about.

I'll probably do a write up on the case a little later when I take pictures and talk about how I use it but I'm a guy that's all about utility.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score

fswill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have stand suggestions for use with iPad 3 in an Otterbox Defender case?

I saw a review on amazon for the Elago P2 that said a iPad 1 + Defender would work. I am not sure the difference in thickness between first gen stuff and current.

I am open to other suggestions so any and all advice is welcome!

Most reactions