What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introducing the Skadoosh iPad Stand

stever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
. . .good rendering, and aluminum profiling .... but too simple and how to recharge or synch when you use it in vertical position ?? . . .
Guys, . . . guys ! . . .
It's an IPad !

We are supposed to be thinking outside the box, and yet . . .
We are limiting our thinking here.

To Recharge or sync while in the vertical position?

Just pick up that lightweight cable you use to sync with . . .
and lift it and plug it in to the IPad . . . at the TOP.

... because you have set the IPad in the holder 180 degrees from the orientation you were thinking of.

IPad . . . you do not HAVE to use it with the slot at the bottom.
(I actually even prefer the speaker at the top.)

Daphne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hobbs, I think your stand is the best one out there. Simple design, great lines and total functionality. I really like the ability to set the angle for different viewing conditions. Can't wait to get one and give it a test run.

kravdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
good rendering, and aluminum profiling .... but too simple and how to recharge or synch when you use it in vertical position ??

sorry for the bad comment but is just my ''personal feeling'' i hope to don't broke you're dream of success :D

Wouldn't one just charge or sync by placing the iPad in vertical mode with the home button/port on top? Looks like a great stand...even if it is causing vendor wars here on the forum :D

largefarva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
good rendering, and aluminum profiling .... but too simple and how to recharge or synch when you use it in vertical position ??

sorry for the bad comment but is just my ''personal feeling'' i hope to don't broke you're dream of success :D

Wouldn't one just charge or sync by placing the iPad in vertical mode with the home button/port on top? Looks like a great stand...even if it is causing vendor wars here on the forum :D

You're not the only who notices that a certain vendor is rather combative on these forums.

To the OP...looks like a cool stand. I'd say it's one of the favorites I've seen yet. :)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
questionable reply

You're not the only who notices that a certain vendor is rather combative on these forums.

To the OP...looks like a cool stand. I'd say it's one of the favorites I've seen yet. :)

You have not notice after my comment they modified the stand for let the iPad be charge ??

i dono why but i cannot say is combative, but in the reverse i ratter see you criticize my post every time you can but i didn’t see you helping or replying at question like me …

So who have to review is behavior that’s a good question :D

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPadOne, I think people are just thrown back at your attempts to create humor or unrelated comments that we Americans typically would refrain from and yours comes across as being somewhat bold.

It's a big world out there and plenty of iPads (once order delays no longer hamper) to go around with many wanting or needing pretty cases as well as functional ones. The More the Merrier!

I bought the one Apple supplied as the official case for the iPad, it serves its purpose at first and protects it from certain things, but not an all around case I would like to keep using.

I have seen many different styles here on the iPadForums as well as other places, but no where have I seen yet, where the Vendors and other iPad accessory entrepreneurs can come together in a community setting as this one.
With its end users all there to support new ideas as well as requirements of what would make their iPad use a more enjoyable one with the great concepts and products alike, Im sure we will all find at least something that sparks our interest.

Keep up the great work guys and hopefully competition remains a Good thing here in the iPadForums. ;)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPadOne, I think people are just thrown back at your attempts to create humor or unrelated comments that we Americans typically would refrain from and yours comes across as being somewhat bold.

It's a big world out there and plenty of iPads (once order delays no longer hamper) to go around with many wanting or needing pretty cases as well as functional ones. The More the Merrier!

I bought the one Apple supplied as the official case for the iPad, it serves its purpose at first and protects it from certain things, but not an all around case I would like to keep using.

I have seen many different styles here on the iPadForums as well as other places, but no where have I seen yet, where the Vendors and other iPad accessory entrepreneurs can come together in a community setting as this one.
With its end users all there to support new ideas as well as requirements of what would make their iPad use a more enjoyable one with the great concepts and products alike, Im sure we will all find at least something that sparks our interest.

Keep up the great work guys and hopefully competition remains a Good thing here in the iPadForums. ;)

hi Abble about that you are 100% right, as example i have in a note to send you one of the products you give me the idea to devellop . Every develloper need comment of final user of what we devellop, i will not explain clearly why but mostly is because we are locked in our office working with our software like Pro-e or solid work so we are ( sometime ) disconnected from the user needing

my comment about this stand be not destructive at all, it's based on one important point: give the user the possibiliy to charge in portrait mode , they have listen and adjust it ( i guess) it's based on my comment.

for conclude i have sentence: when have competition that mean have a real market

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like it ! Looks very simple.

yeah the more simple the better is … , one famous designer say : a products is mature not when you have place to add something. is mature when you have nothing to take out ( maybe bad translation )

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Simplicity is the watch word for Apple products. Or or more precise, making complex functions simplistic easy for the customer.

SuperC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cut the price in half and you will sell 175% more....
(Marketing Genius here)

Most reactions

Latest posts