What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad stands?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use the Just Mobile Upstand.
It's just so maclike as it matches the apple keyboard :)

It's also very stable and holds both iPad versions while allowing the cable to be easily attached, removed.

Not cheap as the base is solid c.£39.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why not take a look at the beautiful stands from our latest supporting vendor -

http://padholdr.com/

They do beautiful holders for both the car and home. I'm trying to get one for my iPad - hoping they're available in the UK.

Tim
Scotland

OP
sjleworthy

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
thanks guys.

Hasty - yup, might just buy one of those. not cheap, but beautifully elegant and show off the device nicely. i love my ipod Touch version stand from them.

Tim - thanks for the suggestion, but very ugly in design in my opinion. very bold and in your face and just not my cuppa.

NakedFaerie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Want a free iPad stand?
Use a 50x DVD spindle.
The center works great. Why pay hundreds for a stand when this is free and you probably just threw one out...

catchmeblue70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought one of those easels that you normally see a decorative plate sitting on at Target for $4.99. I use it to hold my iPad at work and for typing and it's working great so far.

the_john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
catchmeblue70 said:
I bought one of those easels that you normally see a decorative plate sitting on at Target for $4.99. I use it to hold my iPad at work and for typing and it's working great so far.

That's what I use.

Sent from my iPad2 A1396 using iPF

MikeVB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sure, I have a suggestion for you: the "Spinpad" below. The price is good at Amazon ($29.95, reduced because it was born as a first gen. holder), the base is purportedly fairly heavy and solid, and it rotates and reclines to almost infinite positions. I'm sure I can use it for my Ipad2 but haven't pulled the trigger yet. What do you think?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Global-Marketing-Partners-SPA001-Workstation/dp/B004ARMQTM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1301553350&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Spinpad Ipad Workstation: Electronics[/ame]

41HbyxO2bmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

chickenmumbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like my Arkon Portable Fold-Up Stand for Apple iPad. I got it specifically for travel but it works well at home. Very lightweight and folds up .

trellis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Office Depot Brand Business Card Holder. Trust me on this.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Plate stands are great until you try to plug in/remove cables, or tap too vigorously then the bloody things keep falling over.
Threw mine away in disgust :)

Yours, Angry of Aberwrystwyth

Most reactions

Latest posts