What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad stands?

southpaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Griffin Loop. It's available on Amazon for about $16 plus shipping. It's very sturdy, gives lots of viewing options, and it's a great value.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

debsylvania

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use this one, from Arkon:

arkon2.jpg

Purchased for well under $20. It fits nicely into the outside pocket of the Cocoon bag in which my iPad2 travels.

singlestick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use this one, from Arkon:

arkon2.jpg

Purchased for well under $20. It fits nicely into the outside pocket of the Cocoon bag in which my iPad2 travels.

I heartily second the recommendation of the Arkon stand. It is compact, simple and can easily be set to a number of configurations. The best thing that can be sai about it is that "it just works." I also like the way it can be folded down for travel purposes.

Expidia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw this one yesterday in a staples store. They had a kiosk of Brookstone items and this Ipad stand caught my eye.

I would have bought one, but I keep my ipads in Yoobao cases so I didn't want to pull the pad out of the case each time.

It looked really well made. Might even be available cheaper than $49 on the web with a search.
Comes in red, silver or black too!

X Stand for iPad Tablet at Brookstone

Bimjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a Twelve South Compass at the moment, because it's small, sturdy and I got it for less than ½ price. :D

I'm looking at this one for my home office. I like the styling, reminds me of the iMac stand.

If I get the Elago I'll keep the Compass in my bag and use it for work/travel.

breezur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the look of the iholder. I think I spotted it on amazon, but I can't remember the price. Can't comment on functionality since i don't own one (it's on my wish list). I really like the design because it resembles the iMac.

araje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315982054.904937.jpg

This is what I use. It's simply awesome. It works well for my Galaxy S as well as iPhone.
Available on amazon for just 20$
Belkin Flip Blade Stand

tek_1975

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I actually just got one called the Joby GorillaMobile Yogi and I'm loving it. It's a flexible stand which is nice and it's able to mount to things as well. Probably too soon to give it a complete thumbs up but in the week that I've had it..I have no complaints.

Ryanbottom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just one information on this thread that I pad stands look wise it is very cool and great.It gives a lot of effect to the look of the phone.The plate display is also looking great.

MegiPad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I recommend the iPad 2 smart cover or targus 360 case-stand. I used to have the t 360 c-s but i decided to get a pink smart cover.

chris59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the stand made by Griffin bought it from Resco in the Uk its first class
Chris

Most reactions

Latest posts