What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad owners average age

What age group are iPad owners in?

• 15 and under

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • 16 - 24

Votes: 148 10.0%
  • 25 -35

Votes: 249 16.9%
  • 36 - 45

Votes: 312 21.2%
  • 46 - 55

Votes: 291 19.8%
  • over 55

Votes: 423 28.7%

• Total voters

HTMLEgg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
htmlegg.aidaluu.com
Wow...those percentages are very interesting. Nice poll. Shows all the media talks about more mature folks using iPads are actually true.

Last edited:

Nakcol24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shutterbug said:
If you start an online 12 step program I will join! I have gotten completely addicted to my iPad! I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I bought mine! They keep upping the number of apps that are d/l on the app store--that's me doing most of it! lol

LOL!! That is too funny:)

Sent from my iPad 2 64G 3G using iPF

missqta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
28. Will be 29 next month. This was an early b-day gift. Can't seem to put it down.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Lasbagman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am 52 years old and bought my ipad2 for my birthday. I rarely use my laptop it's great to travel with.

jnoslop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I mis-stated my earlier reply: i'm 55, boyfriend is 60, and boss is 58. As far as I can tell, we're the only ones in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California, who are using iPads in court for client files, with GoodReader. This is the largest Bankruptcy Court District in USA! Feels very good to be cutting edge!

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a 25 year old lass,.... Who has been told on more than one occasion that I act like a 12 year old boy lol

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jnoslop said:
I mis-stated my earlier reply: i'm 55, boyfriend is 60, and boss is 58. As far as I can tell, we're the only ones in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California, who are using iPads in court for client files, with GoodReader. This is the largest Bankruptcy Court District in USA! Feels very good to be cutting edge!

Excellent. Application of available technology on everyday tasks.

Sent from Scooter, my White Verizon 32GB iPad2, using iPF

Most reactions