What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad owners average age

What age group are iPad owners in?

• 15 and under

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • 16 - 24

Votes: 148 10.0%
  • 25 -35

Votes: 249 16.9%
  • 36 - 45

Votes: 312 21.2%
  • 46 - 55

Votes: 291 19.8%
  • over 55

Votes: 423 28.7%

• Total voters

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jarhead said:
I'm 36, I have a 16gb wifi iPad 2. My Grandmother 80 has a 16gb wifi iPad, my Dad 55 has a 16gb wifi iPad 2, my uncle 53 a 32gb wifi iPad 2 and my aunt 52 16gb wifi iPad 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!! it's awesome to see that there is such a wide variety of age usage on the iPad. It is an awesome piece of technology to have to keep you all in touch. It goes to show how iOS or anything Apple is simplistic enough for an 80yr old to use!! Simply amazing.

BaloErets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
34.here, iPad being my first apple product. Incidentally, my Mom is 68 and a couple of weeks after seeing my iPad in action said she would be interested in one. So I got her an iPad 2 for Mothers day, but in the end she preferred the extra heft to the first gen iPad. So finally she got my 32 gig classic, and I got the 64 gig iPad 2.

We are both loving it!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
37 here and I enjoy my iPad everyday! She go with me to work and every where... We connected from day one lol

iFrog - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Val70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am 71 and adore my iPad. I have had mine since they were first launched in the UK. I cannot believe the amount of things you can do on it.
The problem I have now is that my husband (who is 14 years younger than me) kept complaining I was always on it even in bed so I persuaded him to buy one recently explaining that it would be an asset to his work. BUT now we both lie in bed with our iPads! We have not yet got to the point where we are messaging each other.

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Val70 said:
I am 71 and adore my iPad. I have had mine since they were first launched in the UK. I cannot believe the amount of things you can do on it.
The problem I have now is that my husband (who is 14 years younger than me) kept complaining I was always on it even in bed so I persuaded him to buy one recently explaining that it would be an asset to his work. BUT now we both lie in bed with our iPads! We have not yet got to the point where we are messaging each other.

Lol this sounds like my wife and I with our iPhones!! Do you use the iWork suite on your iPad, being you deemed it for work:)

JWKessler

iPF Noob
Reaction score

That reminds of of my sister and her two computer addicted sons. She would email them to tell them dinner was ready. Otherwise I think they would have simply starved in the basement. This was before iPads.

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm 63 !! and this is my first forum and first ipad :)

Hi Purple, I got 3 years on you and enjoying my iPad2. I post to other forums and you will find it is lots of fun. You will love your ipad and will find lots of neat games and other things to do. I found that age really does not matter when it comes to the iPad! Good luck and have fun!:)

Sk1zb1t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This page really is a brilliant testimony to the wide-spread acknowledgement of Apple's 'more user-friendly' interface/s

Val70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Complaint!

That reminds of of my sister and her two computer addicted sons. She would email them to tell them dinner was ready. Otherwise I think they would have simply starved in the basement. This was before iPads.

Do you think I can complain to Steve Jobs that the iPad has spoilt my love life!

Most reactions