What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad owners average age

What age group are iPad owners in?

• 15 and under

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • 16 - 24

Votes: 148 10.0%
  • 25 -35

Votes: 249 16.9%
  • 36 - 45

Votes: 312 21.2%
  • 46 - 55

Votes: 291 19.8%
  • over 55

Votes: 423 28.7%

• Total voters

vgorena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
GailLA said:
My first home computer was a TRS-80 Color Computer (CoCo). However, I took a Fortran IV class in high school. I had to use a keypunch and put my punch cards in a mail box to have my program run overnight. My cards would be returned to me with the printout of the results wrapped around them. Of course before you punched your cards, you wrote out your program on special sheets with 80 spaces for the 80 characters you were allowed to have per line, in pencil -- yes you programmed in pencil on paper.

Anyway, I guess a lot of us here have some history with technology. :D

So you are 48 or 49. I heard about this way to program. :). I use a computer since my 14... With a screen in black and green... And with teh DOS with operating system. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF.

aBlondeMoment

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm 49 & got my iPad1 64GB w/Wifi & 3G for Christmas last year from my husband. Wish I'd held out a few months longer & got the iPad 2, as I'm suffering some serious envy. :) But I do LOVE my iPad. I take it everywhere & love the world of digital art it has opened for me.

mikeymouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mikeymouse here.
I purchased my ipad2 in September of 2011.
I am 78 years young.
I find that I use my iPad more than my desk system.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mjclemm said:
48 years old , I believe this is the exact thing I have been waiting for to come to reality for the last 44+ years, now that it has, I can finally enjoy anything I want. This little tablet is the single absolute best thing I have ever BOUGHT, hands down, worth every single cent of it. If this was around when I was younger, heck, I might have been President of the USA.. I love History, Knowledge based programming, real, interesting things, this iPad has brought every thing I can, could, and will imagine at my little finger tips. It's an adventure that I never thought I'd ever see, me and my brother were talking when we were younger and saying stupid things like, "it would be so cool, to watch anything you wanted on all "3" channels whenever we wanted...lol.. And it would be so cool to just hit a button like a juke box and hear your favorite "record" anytime you wanted. See a movie on your TV by just using your remote control (wired) lol... Now look at us !

I'm 47.

What mjclemm said.^

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

freizy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Busso said:
Nearly 69 and I love my iPad with wifi and 3G. I don't have a smartphone so seem to take my iPad with me everywhere i go.Surprising how many times when visiting with friends I can just google something. This morning mine went to church with me and I used the bible app and the note taking function. As soon as I arrived home I sent an email to the pastor with a question. Then took it with me as I went out for a drive and afternoon tea with friends. Then home to answer emails check Facebook and now iPad forums. And see the newest grand son on FaceTime.

Just so you know an 87 year old friend has an iPad and although she doesn't use it to its full advantage she likes it and uses it and all her peers want to know what she has. Her grand kids just shake their heads and are jealous

56 and more amazed by my iPad everyday!

SMcQ71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm 60 and had my iPad for my birthday and Christmas present (for the next ....?......) years.

Most reactions

Latest posts