What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Notes & email issue

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all,
Hopefully I can explain clearly what has been happening recently. Firstly, I have not changed any settings other than I have recently been abroad and changed time zones, now back to normal for me. Secondly, my iPad is 3rd generation, 32GB, Wi-Fi only, running 7.1.1
I recently wrote a note in notes which then appeared on my Blackberry (please do not hold this against me) Z10 folder on my mobile. I do not recall ever setting this up to be so. Also, and most importantly, if I send an email from my native iPad Mail app to someone it occasionally ends up as unsent on my Blackberry. I cannot for the life of me figure out what I have done to cause this. Please help.
Best to all,
Mike

OP
Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Seemed to have jumped the gun here a bit. I have just checked settings and went into Notes and changed the default account to On My iPad. Hopefully that sorted it but I don't know yet about the email issue.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Mike!

Did you already try to delete the account and reinstall it? You know - the usual fix that'll sort most of the email glitches.

OP
Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, Johanna, as I believe the problem has always been there but thanks for pointing this out. I will soon be known as mesqueunclub, Catalan for 'more than a club' Barça's motto. Obviously, formerly known as Barçamad. Amazing really, the letter ç is accepted in posts.

OP
Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, Johanna, as I believe the problem has always been there but thanks for pointing this out. I will soon be known as mesqueunclub, Catalan for 'more than a club' Barça's motto. Obviously, formerly known as Barçamad. Amazing really, the letter ç is accepted in posts.
Sorry, posted this in error. I thought I was answering another post as emails have coming in thick and fast.
In answer to your question, dear friend, I have not done anything with the account as I believe the answer lies in the Settings. At the moment, all is well. :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It always was, it just isn't accepted in a username, it seems.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, posted this in error. I thought I was answering another post as emails have coming in thick and fast.
In answer to your question, dear friend, I have not done anything with the account as I believe the answer lies in the Settings. At the moment, all is well. :)
No problem. :) I knew what you were referring to.

Let's hope that this glitch won't appear again. If you don't want to delete the account, you could also reset all settings, if you think something is wrong in settings, just in case this happens once more. Or look at the settings of your account through a browser.

Last edited:
OP
Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No problem. :) I knew what you were referring to.

Let's hope that this glitch won't appear again. If you don't want to delete the account, you could also reset all settings, if you think something is wrong in settings, just in case this happens once more. Or look at the settings of your account through a browser.

Thank you again, I will bear this in mind. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts