What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad Mini shipping

tsalmon88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine the night of the release. It says its going to be here on November 2nd but it is still showing "preparing for shipping" Should I be concerned if not getting it on the 2nd?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No. As someone else pointed out, FedEx and the other major carriers can get an item anywhere in the world within two days.

jkk4_1998

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not to worry. check again. It will now show that it's shipped, along with a tracking number. In my case, it's UPS for the Mini's. Delivery tomorrow!

jkk

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine one hour after the preorders opened on October 26 and it told me then "ships within two weeks." Just checked in now and it shows "Delivers November 16." That's three weeks from time of order for a wifi only mini ipad. Shipping is stretching, not shortening.

jkk4_1998

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ship Time

I ordered mine one hour after the preorders opened on October 26 and it told me then "ships within two weeks." Just checked in now and it shows "Delivers November 16." That's three weeks from time of order for a wifi only mini ipad. Shipping is stretching, not shortening.[/QUOTE

If you ordered it Personalized, then that's the lead time.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Still showing November 16. No personalization, not 4G LTE, just plain old wifi.

You waiting a bit too long...the number of units available for pre-order was depleted, so you got pushed back.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I heard the white ipad mini sold out in minutes (probably because the black model sctaches so easy like the black i5?)

The black mini took a couple days to sell out..

canmorechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine at 8:30 MST on d-day...it is on the truck...knowing my UPS dude, it will be in my hot little hands shortly after lunch. I live near Banff, Alberta, Canada, BTW...black 16...

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine arrived at 12:14pm

First thoughts..
Front glass display feels cheap.
Super light -Nice!
Size - Perfect!
Seems quite a bit faster than my current iPhone 4
Display, looks a little bit sharper than my iPad 2, not near as crisp at iPhone 4 but colors are vidid and sharp. I don't forsee any future annoyance by "going back to old" technology.

72D05A57-7CC4-4B5D-B987-9C1817394A84-3795-0000031416C11E9F.jpg

OP
T

tsalmon88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It came this evening around 6. My wife is going to be one happy camper when she gets home from work.

Attachments

• image-2690702928.jpg
    image-2690702928.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 299

Devynquinn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tsalmon88 said:
I ordered mine the night of the release. It says its going to be here on November 2nd but it is still showing "preparing for shipping" Should I be concerned if not getting it on the 2nd?

I didn't get a ship notice until nov 1 arrived Nov 2, on time.

Most reactions